Internship Overview & Objectives
The Ohio FFA Foundation is hiring two interns as a part of the Agriscience Internship Program. This internship is an intensive program to prepare current college students for careers as agricultural educators. This professional development opportunity will expose students studying agricultural education to all aspects of Team Ag Ed. After participating in the program, students will gain knowledge in technical content, organizational structure and real teaching experiences. One internship position will focus primarily on recruiting and retaining agricultural educators in Ohio. The second position will assist in the development and execution of professional development opportunities for pre-service and current educators. Interns will have many unique opportunities to assist with agricultural education efforts in Ohio all while earning an $8,000 scholarship!
Internship Opportunities & Responsibilities
• Create and facilitate Teach Ag recruitment sessions at Ohio FFA Camp Muskingum, in classrooms and at other events
• Assist in the creation and execution of professional development opportunities for educators
• Assist with the planning of Summer Ag Ed Conference
• Exclusive professional development sessions on classroom and professional skills, along with real-world, industry experiences
• Assist with events and activities of the Ohio FFA
Interested in Applying?
Interested applicants may send their resume with references and letter of interest to Jessica Parrish (email@example.com). Interns will work April 2018-March 2019. Exact start and end dates are flexible. Additional clarifying questions can also be directed to Jessica. Deadline to apply is Tuesday, March 20, 2018.